Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Military divorce or separation? What are the basics that you need to know?

If you are a member of a military family going through divorce or child related matters, there are several complex areas of federal and state law that apply specifically to your case. It is essential to seek out an attorney or lawyer that has experience and knowledge in the specifics of military divorce.

Did you know there are specific protections for former spouses of military members or that you may be eligible for continued Tricare coverage.

For more information, please feel free to check out this article I wrote for my firm's website.

If you are dealing with military divorce or separation matters, the attorneys at Hollingsworth & Zivitz, P.C. are ready to assist you.

1 comment:

  1. Great news, hopefully it'll apply to me. I'll speak with my New Jersey divorce attorney in the morning and get his opinion on this whole matter.

    ReplyDelete